Custom Search
My Asian Drama : Watch Asian Drama and; Movie video streams : Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese

Lee Min Ho to Play Gay!

>> Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Great news Lee Minho fans! Girls and Gays alike!!!!

It's just revealed that the heartthrob was chosen to play the role of a queer named Jun Jin Ho in a new MBC drama titied Personal Taste. I can hear thousands of swoons now!



From: allkpop

Jun Jin Ho is a perfectionist who decides to act as a homosexual to become the roommate of his crush, who only befriends homosexual boys. Jun Jin Ho also enjoys seeing his room abnormally clean and neat, and of course, enjoys playing with girls as well.

“The elegant image of Lee Minho, plus his unique charm is perfect to fulfill women’s fantasies and portray men’s true feelings. We believe his acting and charisma will attract many viewers.”, says a representative.

Lee Minho stated, “I apologize for the long wait. I think my strong desire to bring better acting made me wait even longer. I promise to return as an actor who is more mature and experienced for the viewers.”

Soooo how does this make you feel? Comments below!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorites

My Asian Drama OST

Soundtrack of your favorite Asian Drama ENJOY!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Subscribe Now!!

My Asian Drama's Fan Box

My Asian Drama on Facebook

Followers

Disclaimer

This blog does not claim credit for any videos and images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Most of the time we try to give credit when we can. All visual content, copy and images, is copyright to it’s respectful owners. We are neither responsible, nor do we have control, of the content of any external website links. We do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. If you own rights to any of the featured images and videos and do not wish to appear here, please do not hesitate to contact us for direct removal or credit. It's only a blog you know, and it's just all about having fun ^^;
Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP